UPDATE 7th October 2021
We are open to all guests. Just a reminder to our Auckland & Waikato guests, at this stage we can only accept your bookings if you are travelling on essential business and we will need to receive your travel exemption documentation prior to arrival.
UPDATE 7th September 2021
We look forward to welcoming our guests back from the 8th September. Just a reminder to our Auckland friends, at this stage we can only accept your bookings if you are travelling on essential business and we will need to receive your travel exemption documentation prior to arrival.
UPDATE 24th August 2021:
At this time we are only accepting reservations for essential workers travelling on essential business. You will be required to show proof of this on check in.
UPDATE 17th August 2021:
If you have a reservation over the next 3 days, and you are not travelling as an essential worker, please cancel your booking via the same way you made your booking to avoid charges. If you have a non refundable rate your credit will be held for 6 months.
If you have any questions please reach out to our friendly team. We may be a little busy on the phone so the best option would be to email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR COVID PLEDGE:
We pledge to provide a safe environment for both our guests and staff at Hotel on Devonport. We are closely following the guidance of the New Zealand government and the New Zealand Ministry of Health and are implementing additional protocols so both guests and staff have the confidence that we are doing everything we can to create a safe environment. We take create pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the hotel and have implemented the following changes for the benefits of guests and our staff during Alert levels 2, 3 or 4:
- On arrival at the hotel all guests will be asked to apply hand sanitiser and will be asked about any international travel over the past 14 days.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas with particular attention to surfaces that are frequently touched (elevators, front desk, door handles, public restrooms etc).
- All our staff will be frequently washing their hands throughout their shifts.
- All our housekeeping staff will be wearing masks and gloves to clean guest rooms which will be replaced every time a new room is entered.
- Our complimentary apple bowl has been temporarily removed.
- Our high standard of room cleaning will be maintained with all crockery, glassware and cutlery washed in a commercial dishwasher.
- All rooms will be cleaned with a commercial grade disinfectant and the clothes used will be replaced when entering a new room.
- Any staff that have travelled internationally within the past 14 days will self-isolate at their home.
- Any staff that are ill have been advised to stay home and wellness checks will be completed during our shift meetings with staff.
- We ask any guests that are unwell to contact our front desk team.